Monday, April 28, 2008

A Week of Firsts

This past week has been a week of firsts for our sweet girl. Emma has cut her first tooth...yes I said tooth, and yes she is only 4 months old. I have been trying to get a good picture of the little chomper with no avail. I will keep trying and update if I can get a good shot.

The other first happenend this morning; Emma rolled over from her tummy to her back. I have posted before about how much Emma hates tummy time, and today was no different. I had her down on her playmat on her tummy and she began to scream. I think she rolled over in sheer anger, since she was screaming and red in the face the entire time and I have yet to see it again today, but oh well, she did it!!

Our little girl is so strong and is starting to try to sit on her own! She will lift her head and chest when laying on her back. She will also pull herself to a stand when you sit her up. She is really starting to show us her personality and desire for more independance. She is a spitfire just like her Mama!

Here is a picture of her from the other day... bribed with a book to get much needed Tummy Time. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Beck said...

Look at her! So beautiful!!! Charlotte cut her first tooth around 3 mos, very early as well! I feel your teething pain. =) Miss you.