Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I know its been awhile since my last post, so I have quite a bit to catch everyone up on. The weekend of May 17th, we took a trip down to Virginia to celebrate Joe's dad's (Grandpa Crosley) 70th birthday. It was nice to have the whole family together. We got to see our nephew Devlin who lives in Brooklin New York. It's hard to believe he and Emma were born in the same year! We had a good time overall and here are a few pictures of our weekend:
Elle and Emma hanging out in the wagon:

Me Emma and Elle:

Dev taking the girls for a ride in the wagon:

Joe took a little kayak trip down the river by his brother Tom's house:
Devlin looking through the screen door:
Grandma and Grandpa Crosley with their 3 grandchildren...all born in 2007!
Emma getting a big hug from her Cousin Devlin:
The family:

So that was our weekend in VA. Now an Emma update: she now has 2 teeth, rolls over in both directions, and sits on her own! We have also started her on rice cereal once a day and she does great with it! Here are just a few pictures of Emma in her 5th month:
Emma decided the laptop looked yummy:
My Happy Girl:
Playing in her exersaucer: Loves the remote:
Piano Time with Daddy:
So I think that catches everyone up for now. I promise to do better at updating the blog. I know you all need your Emma fix!

1 comment:

Noreen Henson said...

its so easy to make us all happy. I'm glad we stopped at your place too, cos now when i look at the photos I know where everything is for real.

What a BIG cute smile!