Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween Preview

I have been looking for the perfect costume for Emma's first Halloween and I have found a couple that were great, but the prices are not so great. I cannot justify spending $30 for something she is only going to wear for an hour...even if it is a piggy costume. So, my mom and I checked out a great gently used childrens store by our home, and we found a great costume with an even better price... $5.00! You can't argue with that!
While the costume itself is cute on the hanger, it became 10 times cuter once Emma tried it on. So, without further ado, here is a sneak peek at our "little lady's" first Halloween costume. Would you give candy to this little bug?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is the cutest! Are you taking her trick or treating? I haven't decided what we are doing with Nate yet but I'm dying to dress him up. I'm thinking about doing the Tootsie Roll :)

Anonymous said...

Emma is looking so cute in first Halloween costumes. Perfect choice.