Thursday, November 13, 2008

'Hope' - Let's help Obama

Politics is normally a topic I try to avoid while in mixed company, but my sister in law posted this to her facebook, and I was really moved by this.

Barack Obama was indeed my choice for president and he did receive my vote. This video however is not a slap in the face to McCain or a "Go Obama Go", but simply the truth of the change our country so desperately needs and how it cannot be in the hands of our new president alone, but it rests in our hands as well, as the great United States of America. So wether or not Barack Obama was your choice for president, he has been chosen by the people to serve. Please pray for him and for our country for the next 4 years. Pray that we can make a dent in the mess that has become our great nation. Together, we can change the world. With God, All things are possible. Thanks for sharing this again Lease!

No comments: