Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag. I'm it!

I've been tagged in an "about you" survey blog by my cousin in law, Josie. Enjoy getting to know a few little known facts about me.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 17 years old and in my senior year of high school. I was applying to colleges and dealing with boyfriend drama. Nothing out of the ordinary for a high school senior.

2. What are 5 things on my "to do" list today?
Go to the post office to mail 2 presents
Clean up the house a bit
Conference call for work
Make dinner
Watch Grey's Anatomy
Exciting I know...

3. What are my 5 favorite snacks?
Tostitos and queso
Cereal
Ice Cream
Yogurt
Cookies
Healthy isn't it?

4. What 5 things would I do if I were a millionaire?
Pay off debt
Buy 2 new cars
Donate to the MS Society for research of the cause and cure for MS
Save for Emma's wedding and college
Renovate my house

5. 5 places I have lived?
I have only lived in 2 places:
Bowie, MD (with mom and dad)
Gambrills, MD (with Joe)

6. 5 jobs I've had?

  • Adventure World ( Previously Wild World, Currently Six Flags) as a Water Attendant. Basically, I stood at the tops of water slides and told people when they could go. Hey, at least I got a great tan!
  • Hallmark as a cashier/merchandiser. I worked here there for 5 years and loved it!
  • Suburban Federal Savings Bank as a teller to start then worked my way up to Assistant manager and manager. I worked here for 5 years also.
  • M&T Bank as a Relationship Liason...which means glorified secretary. I worked there for about 4 months.
  • National MS Society Maryland Chapter as a Community Development Coordinator. I work to educate and raise awareness of MS and recruit volunteers and sponsorship for local events. I am still currently working there and have been there for almost 2 years.
So now maybe you feel like you know me a little better? Thanks Josie, this was something fun and out of the ordinary for me.

Now I tag (if you want to participate)
Kristen C.
Laura T.

2 comments:

Josie said...

yay! Thanks :) loved reading this.

Laura said...

Fun! :D