Thursday, November 29, 2007

37 week appointment

I went for my 37 week appointment yesterday morning, and things are still the same as last week. I am still holding at 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. The doctor can feel baby's head, but says she is still a little high (-1 station). Her heart rate was great and I am still feeling good movement. Baby Emma seems a little too happy in my belly! So while I am feeling a little bummed, I know that these numbers don't always mean anything, I could go into labor today, or in 3 more weeks, no one can know for sure. The only thing we do know, is that our little pink bundle will be here soon and boy are we ready to meet her!

1 comment:

Josie said...

It's true--the numbers mean nothing! I wasn't effaced AT ALL and was only 1 cm at my 37 week appointment, and I had the baby a few days later!

Hang in there for the last stretch! We're all excited to see her :)...but I'm sure no one as excited as you!